When you look for sth here

Sunday 27 March 2016

Breaking the news

People go away this year more than ever. I know it sounds silly, and just means I'm getting older, but really...
Almost as if there was a limited space available for awesomeness in the world...

Everyone is unique and awesome. Just not everyone gets a chance to see that themselves. And not everyone gets notice. That doesn't mean they are less exceptional.

Last year, a colleague from primary school, who I barely knew and never passed the 'hi' phase, died out of a serious disease. While, sadly, it was not the first death I faced, it was the one that made me extremely sad. For longer than usual. And then it was one of the reasons I woke up. Because it is up to me what I do with my life. Even when, and especially when, I have no idea when it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment