When you look for sth here

Saturday 27 February 2016

Sleepless in London

AGNES
- What is dream? Why do I need it in the first place?
ABEL
- You're asking for a medical reasoning behind sleep?
AGNES
- You're serious? I'm here talking about dreaming, a creative process involving our imagination, happening on a subconscious level, and you're killing that all with... whatever?
ABEL
- Hm... All right...
AGNES
- Actually, I think it's more left side of our brain that's responsible for dreaming...
ABEL
- Huh?
AGNES
- Doesn't matter...

AGNES
- Would you rather be a crayon floating freely in space, or a piece of metal diving freely into the depth of the ocean?
ABEL
- What!?! A crayon, or a piece? Have you taken something again?
AGNES
- No, no! What do you mean, again? I have never ever taken something you wouldn't... So this is highly inappropriate to ask in the first place.
ABEL
- Then what kind of question is this? Seriously, since you started this whole blog shenanigans, you're talking more and more nonsense.
AGNES
- Well, thank you. I'll take that as a complement. Happy to hear my talking makes no sense. That's exactly what I wanted to achieve.
ABEL
- What!?! Why!?!
AGNES
- Because, for as long as I remember, I have been all about reasoning. All about making sense. All about rational approach to everything. I got bored with that. So, from now on I'm more into flow, impression, power of the moment, and beauty of nonsense.
ABEL
- You're insane.AGNES
- You're boring. And normal. I win!
ABEL
- I have never thought I would say that, but I don't recognize you; not any more.AGNES
- That's your problem, not mine. I can still see it's me whenever I look at the mirror.
ABEL
- I'm deeply confused.AGNES
- Oh, I see. So you would rather be a piece of metal diving deep into the ocean. Fair enough. I'm more into the crayon and space. That can mean only one thing.
ABEL
- Which is?AGNES
- We're no longer meant to be. I'm leaving you.
ABEL
- What?!? Why???AGNES
- Because you're no longer interesting, and no longer interested in me. Because you have your own hobbies, problems, and interests, and I'm not included. Because you're more used to me than in love. Because I'm done pretending I'm in love.
ABEL
- But I've got used to you... We're together for ages. How would I... How will you make it alone? This is insane! You're insane!
AGNES
- I hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment