When you look for sth here

Saturday 26 December 2015

Boxing Day

Up until yesterday - yesterday! - there was this overload of emails wishing me a very merry...
This morning I woke up to an equally unreasonable amount of messages, keeping me up-to-date with irresistible sale campaigns, now and only now available just for me, massive but fully personalized just for me, with used by date shockingly short, just for me.

A bit too much.

So me, my SuperSpiderGirl, and the Mini Man, we ended up on a walk in the park. With equally reasonable amount of people and their kids. Usually dads with kids which makes me wonder whether mums got the same personalized messages this morning...

Anyways, we got mud, wind, and wild swing experience.

Grounded and uplifting.

Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment