When you look for sth here

Saturday 28 November 2015

All I want for Christmas - the Mustela way

All of the sudden I have that thing for candles again.
(That's not necessarily true; it's not that sudden; there's a trigger; no need to talk about that now though.
But it is not sudden.)


For as long as I remember, I've had a thing for candles.
Always lighting one when someone close to me would have had her birthday.
While I am not afraid of darkness - feeling it embraces me rather than makes enemies with me - I like the light of candles: soft, slightly blurred, and warm just from looking at it...

Now I have a candle on. This one:



I like its smell. Not Jo Malone-ish, or any perfume-scented. It has a smell of a healthy baby. Freshly washed, cuddled, and wrapped in her mummy's caring arms.
An essence of motherhood locked in a candle.

It came together with a set of Mustela bebe range:

All packed neatly in a cheer-me-up cosmetics bag with a catchy slogan (and it's working, I tested it:): 'I am a beautiful mum'



For the last 2 weeks we have been using the products.
The candle smells really nice ... but I mentioned that already:)
The cleansing gel, the body lotion, and the moisturizer for chest area are all second to none for a 2.5-year old MiniMan, who coincidently had an unexplained rash on his tummy, all gone within 2 days of using the range. Astonishing results, really, and much better than after using even the mildest of steroids, like hydrocortisone (not to mention potential serious side-effect from the latter, never appearing with Mustela products).
The no rinse cleansing water is great when picking up a hungry and highly energetic 7-year old SuperSpider girl.
The Cold Cream sample, quite generous in size, actually, proofed to work perfectly well in line with frosty November mornings, and otherwise sensitive skin on our faces.

Looks like we like it.



Anyone's interested in using it?
Then you will have to buy it. I am not going to share mine. Not even a single drop:)


All the above mentioned products have been received at no charge, and in return for an honest review, under the brand ambassador for Mustela project, which I am proudly taking part in.

6 comments:

  1. What an amazing slogan on the bag! I love it when stuff comes packaged in a bag like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is great - nice to get a positive message first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome bag! The candle looks lush too!

    Becca

    Www.queenbeebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I definitely have a thing for candles too! I blogged my five favourites a while back. I am obsessed and this time of year just makes me want ALL the candles! The candle and bag look like a great gift idea. Thanks so much for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a candle obsessive and work my way through quite a few x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I do love candles too and that make-up bag is so lovely. Nice to see a positive message! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete