When you look for sth here

Wednesday 18 November 2015

5 am challenge

Looks like I'm inspired by energetic Ekaterina, and her idea.

Actually, it's my MiniMan. He has no problem with an early start.
He mastered it.
Driven by desire for a bowl of cereals with milk, he uses few of a vast array of his sophisticated 'wake up, mummy!' techniques.

In result, we're up. Eating (obviously, I'm in for that, too; no one should eat alone:), talking (not me this time:), jigsawing (MiniMan, with focus and passion any entrepreneur wish he had), and reading (ha!:).

Around us, nothing happens. We're the centre of excitement, movement, and frustration, but only for a while, when a particularly stubborn piece doesn't seem to fit into the whole picture. The meaning of life, 2.5-year old way...



[7:30 am update
We managed until 6:00. And then the nap took us both over; my MiniMan and me.
Power nap. It was a power nap:)
With sweet dreams, at least on my end. Who would resist...:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment