When you look for sth here

Wednesday 23 September 2015

What's up

I can't sleep recently.
It's not like total insomnia, but close.

Well, not really, I'm exaggerating a little bit (teetering at the verge of exaggeration, to be precised;).

I can sleep, but then I don't really feel I need to. Which is silly, obviously, as brain needs to rest, and clear, and dispose of all the unnecessary thoughts, or unfinished lines that I will never ever go back to...

I run on adrenaline. And desire. And thoughts which are neither unnecessary, or random. But yes, they require action. And completion.

(Reading the above though, you don't need to be an inquisitive reader to discover that huge vocabulary seems to be not a friend of mine these days. Has it ever been, is another question... It's all about 'I', and 'And' - what a great area for improvement there alone....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment